For the Dutch subsidiary our client wishes to appoint an experienced BtB Marketeer
In this position:
- Category Management & Pricing. Responsible for selection and purchasing of locally sourced products and systems.
- Competion & NPD. Monitor market development and demand, providie feedback to Management on new products, market trends, competitor activity. Formulate and present proposals to take full advantage of local market opportunity.
- Communication. Maintain close relationships with the international organisation i.e headquarter organisation and subsidiaries in other countries – learn from and share experiences
- Product availability. Cooperate with supply chain management and the distribution centres, ensure depots have 100% stock availability at all times
- Product performance. Monitor product performance analysis, including margin contribution, prepare and present to Management recommendations on assortment mutations i.e. new product introductions and/or discontinuations
- Communication. Prepare and produce all marketing literature and other local media communication in line with the corporate standards
- Trade marketing. Develop and introduce trade marketing initiatives/programmes and incentives at POS level
- Leadership. Establish and provide leadership to the area marketing team
- BI & Insights. Pro-actively provide information on market developments, opportunities and challenges
- This position will involve regular international travel within Europe.
• Proven BtB Marketing & Communication experience, gained in a company with a good reputation in this domain.
• Well developed strategic and conceptual ability
• Fully understands and has worked with all elements of the product marketing mix
• Proven leadership skills and a real teamplayer
• Hands-on, a pioneer enjoyes building up a new business.
• International orientation
• Good numerical insight, commercial attitude and a skilled negotiator.