For the Dutch subsidiary our client wishes to appoint a Manager IT. Internationally the company runs SAP as the ERP platform.
• Responsible for the company's information system ensuring user satisfaction and optimization of operating costs
• Provides technical assistance to the sales teams and other users, in order to optimize IT processes and systems.
• Advises the company management on new solutions & applications (choice of software, hardware, network architecture).
• Provide effective leadership tom the local IT user support team (2-3 people), ensure that at all times the IT department is manned with qualified personnel.
• Supervise IT maintenance actions along 3 axes:
- Corrective maintenance via user support
- Preventive maintenance via IT monitoring tools
- Development through improvement projects and IT optimization
• Negotiate and prescribe IT solutions in the administrative and commercial area.
• Ensures the adequate monitoring and validation of IT developments
• Formulate functional proposals and ensure implementation of appropriate policies on work methods and training of users.
• Contribute to definition of objectives and requirements for IT development.
• Manage all IT projects, from drafting specifications to the final testing and release
• Establish and manage the IT operating - and special projects budgets
• Identify and propose solutions (tools, methods, processes) facilitating the business to meet requirements and targets.
• Coordinate and monitor actions with internal IT team and external providers.
• Manage relationships with external suppliers and service providers and, in particular, monitor contracts
• Act as the interface between the IT team and all users
Required knowledge and skills:
• Management & Leadership multidisciplinary IT team.
• Project management
• Good knowledge of information systems (network, system and applications)
• In-depth experience with ERP systems. The company runs SAP applications. Knowledge/experience in working with SAP is required
• Good understanding of functional disciplines distribution, warehousing, purchasing, logistics and accounting