For the Dutch subsidiary our client wishes to appoint a Manager Human Resources.
The main responsibilities of this position:
- Implementation of the company HR policy,
- Maintaining good relations staff representatives,
- The implementation of the social, health & safety regulations,
- Implementing disciplinary decisions (including redundancy)
- Formulation, implementation and follow up the company's training plan,
- Recruitment and follow up of contracts,
- Control of the staff personnel budgets and costs,
- Supervision of the (outsourced) pay-roll, related relevant declarations, and personnel administration.
- Implement and maintain an adequate (SAP) HR information & management system,
- Provide HR related support to the other departments,
- Managing internal HR related internal communications,
- Provide effective leadership to the area HR team.
- Ensuring the company’s culture and values are extended throughout local territory
Required experience: at least 5 - 8 years proven HR management experience in a professional business environment.