Contact person: Diana Martinez
Our client, part of an international group of companies, produces pneumatic tube systems. With its own development, production and service department, they cover all areas from development, design, prototyping, manufacturing to installation and service of the complete pneumatic tube system. The company currently employs around 30 people and is present in 45 countries worldwide. A large part of the turnover comes from hospitals. Most sales are generated from export with exclusive distribution partners. Direct sales are exclusively in the Netherlands.
We are now looking for a new Managing Director who will lead all departments and has P&L responsibility. You will have a lot of autonomy in the position and will be able to make many decisions on your own. You will lead the managers of the four departments (Sales, HR, Finance and Technology) directly. You will report directly to the management of the group in Germany. Since most of the turnover is generated from exports, you will also take care of the most important customers yourself. Thus, you will have a worldwide travel activity, especially to Asia, where 50% of the export business is done. Average travel will be around 50-80 days a year.
Tasks and responsibilities
• Strategic development and constant professionalization of the organization.
• Responsibility for a team of around 30 employees, including direct management of 4 managers: Sales, HR, Finance and Technology.
• Management and further development of all areas.
• Optimization of existing processes and expansion of business activities.
• Management of the subsidiary from an economic point of view.
• Annual budget determination.
• Optimize and intensive cooperation with dealers / partners / suppliers.
• Direct support and visits of the most important export customers, especially in Asia.
• Creation and monitoring of objectives (budget, projections, investments, target agreement).
• Creation and evaluation of the monthly key performance indicators.
• Reporting to Group Management.
• Business degree or technical degree with further training in business administration.
• Experience in selling technical products (ideally in the field of electrical engineering, automation or medical products).
• Several years of successful experience in team leadership.
• Experience in sales management with potential for general management or previous experience in general management.
• Dutch native speaker level, English fluent, German not required.
A competitive remuneration package, tailored to the level of experience and responsibilities
Vragen? Neem contact met ons op.